Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 package of joyloop zucchini spirals
8 oz of medium peeled shrimp
1 tablespoon of unsalted butter or ghee
2 teaspoons of minced/crushed garlic
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/8 cup chicken stock
Juice of ½ lemon
Salt and black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan (optional)
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add shrimp, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stiring occasionally, until shrimp is cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer
4. Add zucchini spirals combined with sauce and heat through, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Garnish with parmesan and parsley.