Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
1 bag of Joyloop Carrot spirals
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon of fresh basil leaves, chopped
1/8 cup of greek yogurt
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, basil, and salt & pepper in alarge bowl. Add the carrot spirals to the bowl and combine everything together.
3. Spread the carrots evenly onto a baking sheet.
4. Roast for 15-20 minutes, tossing often to ensure they cook evenly.
5. While the carrots are roasting, mix together the ingredients for the yogurt sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once the carrots are finished, plate and serve with the yogurt sauce.