Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 25 Minutes
1 package of joyloop zucchini spirals
1 package of joyloop carrot spirals
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 celery sticks, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, diced
1 cup of store-bought rotisserie chicken (simply remove breast meat and shred or dice)
5 cups of chicken broth
2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary and thyme
2 dried bay leaves
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil on medium heat in a stock pot. Add garlic, celery, and onion and sauté until softened (2-3 minutes).
2. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a gentle boil.
3. Add zucchini spirals, carrot spirals and chicken, cook for 3-5 minutes to soften spirals and heat chicken.
4. Add fresh herbs and simmer until fragrant (another 3-5 minutes).
5. Season with salt & pepper.